What’s under (and around) the tree in December?
If you’re looking for inspiration for the hard-to-buy we’ve got it…
1) Our ceramic bell feeder is a beautiful addition to any garden. This feeder is made for filling with our energy truffles (suet balls) or fresh fruit. Perfect for waxeyes who love to cling on to the spiral wire and feast on our tasty truffles.
2) An Ellaquaint print. Our new packaging artist has a huge range of beautiful prints and cards available. Check them out here.
3) Rabbit and guinea pig Munchies. A great stocking filler, these tasty apple and carrot treats are handmade in New Zealand with all natural ingredients.
4) A New Zealand native tree. Here’s a great way to attract more birds to your backyard. Try Blueskin Nurseries, Naturally Native NZ Plants or another of our great Kiwi nurseries. It’s the gift that keeps on giving (and growing).
5) Wild bird feed pack. While there’s plenty of natural feed around at this time of year there’s no reason why the invitation to visit over the holidays can’t still be extended to your feathered friends.
6) Whitestone cheese. We may be a little biased but the cheese from our local is well worth giving to a loved one for Christmas. Play your cards right and they may share some too…